What the heck have I stumbled upon? Avatar: The Last Genderbender is an Avatar RPG where we take pleasure in taking our favorite characters and reversing their genders.
How do I join in on the insanity? Check out this post and follow the instructions carefully.
R U L E S
01. Be Active. Try and post at least once a week. If something comes up and you can't, tell us and you'd better have a good excuse we'll try and work something out.
02. Obey the mods. The mods may not always be right, but they are the almighty mods and their word is law. Suggestions are GREAT, but the mod's choice is the final one.
03. Stay in Character. Keep the characters as relatively IC as possible givin the situation. (Ex: Azula is still a sociopath, Toph is still stubborn, Zuko thinks that he can go home.)
04. Act mature. None of the mods will save your ass if you act like a fanbrat and get mocked.
05. LJ cut is your friend! Put grapic violence, sex, extream swearing, and major spoilers behind an LJ cut. Minor swearing is ok, but try to not do it too often. Also, be sure to WARN people about what is behind the cut. Not everyone likes these things and should be able to avoid them if they prefer to.
If you want to affilate with us, be sure to email me. Let me know what kind of community/journal you have and what it is. Only communities and journals that are similar should affiliate, so keep that in mind.